My Birthday

So My Birthday was just over a month ago and I wanted to show off my birthday present. After all, I am now 25 years OLD and counting the wrinkles next to my eyes. I will admit 25 is a little depressing because even though the years are racking up, I don't feel a day over 21. I know, big difference huh? Any who, I ride my bike to work and during the winter months it is wonderful. With the summer coming and the humidity and temperature climbing I started to get a little worried about how I might be showing up to work drenched in sweat. So...for my birthday Tyler got me a baja doodlebug mini bike! It is pretty fun to cruise around on and it's just the perfect size for me.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that is awesome! What a fun birthday present. I'm so glad you don't have to bike all the way to work. That would just be... well, miserable there in the summer!

The Hines Family said...

25!! Girl talk to me when your 28:-P