So it has been a while since I posted last and there is a lot to catch up on. The time here is flying by and before we know it we'll be back in the states. Lately our Friday nights have consisted of fishing in the dinghy followed by a sandwich from El Churry. I am loving this little boat and getting a lot better at driving it too. I usually drive Tyler around while he fishes and when I am not driving I am either spotting fish, or reading.


We have upgraded our pump to electronic so no we do not hand pump anymore...Tyler just thinks it's funny to make me look silly. We caught more birds that night than fish and yes that is a crab swimming in the lagoon:)


Tyler caught his first tarpon about 2 months ago and it was pretty exciting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That video is awesome. I know Jake has loved going out there the few times with the guys. Thanks for entertaining him and feeding him while Carson and I are gone!