Kidney Stone

For those of you who have never had a kidney stone...I don't recommend it. For those of you who have...I am so sorry. This is the worst pain I have ever felt (other than when my appendix burst back in 3rd grade). A couple weeks ago I woke up with the most excruciating pain in my side. I honestly thought something else had burst inside me. After a long morning of pain we finally decided to go to the hospital. We had no clue what was gong on. While sitting in the waiting room for what felt like 2 hours but was really only 5 minutes I barfed all over. I guess that is what it took for them to finally get me to a bed. After hours of this excruciating pain and Tyler bugging the doctor every 20 seconds for an hour, I finally got some pain medicine. The medicine helped a lot but I was freezing cold. So again Tyler had to keep hounding the Nurse for sheet, after sheet after sheet. I am bundled up in 5 sheets. So after various tests and a lot of needle pokes they figured out I had passed a kidney stone. Once we found out I just wanted to get out of that hospital. When I left everyone was clapping...I guess I was famous. Each time I left the room for another test the people behind the other curtains, would give me the biggest look like they felt so bad for me. I was too out of it to notice so when they were all clapping as I left I had to ask Tyler what it was all about.

1 comment:

Adriana said...

What the...... I had no idea!! Oh man, I'm so sorry! When was this? I'm glad you're back to normal now!