The Hunger Games

I just started this series a week and a half ago and I'm already half-way through the second book. If you have not heard of this...Listen....if you have heard of it and have not read it...READ IT!! The Hunger Games is a series about a 16 year old girl who is sent to be a tribute in The Hunger Games...it is an annual event where tributes will fight to the death.

If you like a good book/series that will keep you on your toes this is your book. Not to mention, the movie first movie is coming out march 23rd of next year. For those of you who have read it and loved it feel free to comment:) Don't give anything away for me though since I am not yet done reading!

If you are a TWILIGHT fan you will be hooked.

4 comments:

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Seriously my favorite series of all time! The last book was a little disappointing but I can't wait for the movie!

evamarie said...

I feel so proud that my Hunger Games book was the one that sucked you in!! I'm marking that date on my calendar so we can go to the movie together, if you're still here then. Glad you liked the book!!

Unknown said...

Oh girl...they are so good!! And I am with the first comment, last book not the best. But the 1st and 2nd...so good!!! Enjoy! Go Twilight! ha

Kelsey said...

I really liked these books. I read them awhile ago and was pretty excited to hear that they were making a movie out of them!