New York

For orientation Tyler had to go to New York for two weeks. I was able to go out over the 4th of July weekend. I have never been to New York before so I had a blast. It is like it's own country. There are millions of people and the subway...by far my favorite. It goes every where! This was on our way home one night this guy was playin down there (it was so hot) and he was wearing these leather pants. He was actually pretty good so we were all jammin together:)


We got to see Wicked while we were in New York. I missed it in Omaha and I really wanted to see it and i'm glad we did. It was great. This was by far one of my favorite scenes.

This is central park, or at least part of it. The park is huge, you could spend a whole week just in the park. I really liked this skyline view of all the buildings.

We went to times square a few times and we saw some pretty crazy people/things. this was by far the most interesting but creepy thing I have ever seen. There is a face on the other side of the head so either way you look at it you feel like you are looking at it from the front. CRAZY! I was so afraid it was gong to swing one of its arms around and swatt me by accident.

Tyler went to a mets game with one of the other residents

No comments: