MY FIRST MARATHON!
A couple weeks ago we had the chance to go to Kansas City and Run in the Marathon. This was my first and Hopefully not my last seeing as I did enjoy myself. It was pretty amazing seeing everyone at the finish line and better yet, Tyler ran out as I was coming up the last hill and gave me just what I needed to sprint to the finish.
IT WAS AMAZING!

Here I am finally crossing the finish after what was the LONGEST run in my life!

When I signed up for the marathon, Tyler decided he wanted to do the relay marathon, so he and 4 other people ran the 26.2 miles passing the "baton" along the way. He did the second leg which was 6 miles. I am so proud of him! Good Job babe!


3 comments:

Angie said...

Yea!! for you!

hilary said...

wow, that is awesome! i really would love to do a half, but not sure about a full one yet! maybe someday. yeah that's a big maybe. good job, i bet it felt awesome to finish!

Rachel and Codee said...

Congrats Tiff! That's way exciting. There is no way I could even come close to doing one. My body would fall apart.