So today I decided it was time to update a little on my blog. No pictures yet because i'm lame. We are still out in omaha as most of you know and I am going to school at UNO, it is taking forever to get my degree. I promise you I will get it. Tyler is still at Creighton and we have another year and 1/2 til he's done here. Anyway, I am also working two jobs so i feel bad because I have been neglecting Tyler a little. He understands though, luckily. I am working part time for a financial planner and going to school the other days. Then at nights I teach fitness classes so I hardly have time for anything else. I try my best though. When I do have time, I love to cook and organize our house. Many of you asked what I was doing all week while Tyler went hunting. Well I locked myself in our back room and worked on it. It was pretty gross back there so I did a little carpeting and painting. Now it looks as good as new. I didn't take any before pictures and i'm hitting myself for that but as soon as I get the pics of the new room I will get them up. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!! NOVEMBER 4TH.

1 comment:

hilary said...

i know i've told you this before, but your life pretty much sounds like mine right now! i am also finishing up school and teaching kick boxing. how much school do you have left? good luck with finishing and balancing everything! it will be worth it when you finish your degree and good thing you have support from tyler to motivate you!